2 2 1
Presenting a two bedroom ground floor apartment with pleasant views overlooking the communal gardens and Mansion House.
Wall mounted call monitor system to 24 hour emergency assistance, coved ceiling, large walk-in storage cupboard with water tanks and shelving, radiator, smoke alarm and panel glazed door onto;
A generous sized room benefitting from double glazed French doors opening onto an East facing private paved patio overlooking the mansion house. Fitted curtains, two ceiling lights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and archway into;
A range of pine eye and base level units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and built-in electric oven with four ring ceramic hob. Tiled splash-backs, wall mounted extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Rear aspect window, built-in double wardrobe, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, emergency pull cord, TV/FM and telephone points, door onto;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with grab rail, shower head and screen. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wall mounted extractor fan, mirrored vanity cupboard, wall mirror, shaver point and emergency pull cord.
Rear aspect window with mansion house views, single radiator, built-in cupboard housing boiler and shelves, built-in single wardrobe with mirrored concertina style doors, coving to ceiling and waist height sockets.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with grab rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, towel rail, wall mounted mirror with light above, wall mounted extractor fan and emergency pull cord.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages
ASSIGNMENT FEE - Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a fixed percentage of 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st Oct 1999
Ground Rent: Currently £250 per annum - fixed for the duration of the lease
Service Charge: £5,859.00 pa
Double Occupancy: + £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,271.48 pa (2020 - 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating.
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Created - 06-01-2021
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly