1 1 1
Beautifully presented one bedroom duplex apartment ideal for first time buyers or investors. The property offers spacious accommodation set over two floors and features a living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room to the first floor and a double bedroom and bathroom to the second floor. One allocated parking space. Situated in the popular village of Chesham Bois with views of the village green and within walking distance of the town centre and station.
Shared external entrance door, carpeted staircase to first floor and front door to property.
Front door leads into a bright and spacious lounge/diner with double glazed sash style bay window and further double glazed sash style window to the front aspect, views to the village green. Remote control electric fire and wall mounted electric radiator. Entry phone.
Door from living room to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units, built-in under counter fridge and freezer, brand new Indesit oven, brand new Indesit electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and soap dispenser, mosaic style tiled splashbacks, glass shelf. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wooden flooring and breakfast area with wall mounted electric radiator. Stairs to first floor.
First floor landing with large storage cupboard containing washer/dryer and hot water tank.
Door leading to bathroom. White suite, low level WC, bath with shower over and folding shower screen. Ceramic sink with mixer taps and vanity storage under. Matching wall and floor tiles. Ladder style heated towel rail. Extractor fan, spotlights and loft hatch.
Double bedroom with attractive part sloping ceiling and double glazed window to front aspect. Electric storage heater and fitted wardrobes with both hanging and cupboard space.
Allocated parking space
LEASE DETAILS -
Lease of 189 years from 25 March 1986 with 155 years remaining.
Ground Rent £200 per annum
Building Insurance £280 per annum
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.