2 1 1
A desirable two bedroom terraced house in a highly sought-after cul-de-sac within walking distance of Amersham town centre and station. Located in an attractive setting, the property benefits from an allocated parking space and a pretty courtyard garden. No onward chain.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
Part glazed front door with porch and outside storage cupboard for refuse. Entrance hall with inset coir doormat and carpet. Understairs storage cupboard. Doors to kitchen and sitting room.
Glazed door to front aspect kitchen with range of white base and wall units, laminate worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink, Indesit washing machine, Indesit single oven with extractor above, ceramic hob, Indesit free-standing fridge freezer. Part metro-tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Sitting/Dining Room with carpet and door to rear garden. TV point.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR:
Carpeted stairs to landing with loft access and door to two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom one has a rear aspect overlooking the garden. Bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe and built-in cupboard with storage space, also housing the hot water tank.
Bathroom with white suite comprising concealed cistern WC, pedestal wash basin, bath with matching panel and mixer tap with shower over on riser rail. Chrome ladder style radiator. Part-tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Extractor fan. Mirrored cabinet and mirror.
The rear courtyard style garden is part paved and part gravelled with small storage shed. Close-boarded fencing surrounds the garden with wooden access gate to the far end. Pathway leading to allocated parking space with clear signage. This space is also accessed through the main car parking area, beneath an attractive porchway.
To the front of the property the paved parking spaces are surrounded by attractive trees and shrubs.
£500 Per Annum
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.