1 1 1
A modern, one double bedroom, top floor conversion apartment close to excellent local amenities and transport links to central London. The property benefits from a secure underground parking space, communal areas with lift to all floors, video entry phone, contemporary interior which includes kitchen with built-in Siemens appliances and wooden flooring with underfloor heating. This bright modern apartment is ready to move in to and has no onward chain, ideal for first time buyers or investors.
Communal access with entry code, video entry phone, individual post boxes for each property, lift to all floors and a carpeted hallway.
On entering the apartment, the private entrance hallway has solid oak flooring and video entry system. Large utility storage cupboard has ample space for household items and houses the gas fired boiler and a Samsung washer/dryer Modern wooden doors lead to bathroom, bedroom and the lounge/kitchen/diner.
The open plan living area has a loft style feeling with a floor to ceiling double glazed window letting in a lot of natural light. Solid oak flooring, thermostatically controlled underfloor heating and LED spotlights.
Continuation of Solid oak flooring into kitchen area which benefits from a range of contemporary SieMatic© cream wall and base units with glass splash back. Fully integrated Siemens appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, 4-ring halogen hob with modern stainless-steel extractor fan, under unit lighting, single stainless-steel sink with mixer taps and Corian® worktops.
The bedroom is a lovely, bright space with the continuation of the solid oak flooring, double-glazed windows and high gloss built-in triple wardrobe with internal drawers.
The bathroom is fully tiled with a contemporary white suite. Bath with chrome taps, overhead shower and shower curtain. Concealed cistern WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and mirrored cupboard. Chrome heated towel rail and LED lighting.
The property benefits from a secure underground allocated parking space and access to a bike storage area.
Tenure – Leasehold (lease 175 years from 2012)
Service Charge: £2,290 per annum
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.