4 2 3
**Virtual HD viewing available upon request**
An attractive four-bedroom semi-detached family home, set in a popular location. A deceptively spacious property retaining some period features, including picture rails, a walk-in pantry and a beautiful oak front door. This desirable property has a particularly large rear garden in excess of 200 feet with a brick-built workshop and offers ample driveway parking for several cars.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
Period oak front door leads into a welcoming entrance hall with doors to cloak/shower room, sitting/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. Banham security alarm. Understairs storage cupboard.
Downstairs cloak/shower room features a white suite with WC, wash basin with vanity unit and a shower cubicle with sliding door. Obscured glazed window to side aspect.
The Sitting/Dining room has a feature fireplace with log burner and slate hearth.
Kitchen/Breakfast room with wide range of high gloss base and wall units, granite effect laminate worktop. Rangemaster Toledo range cooker with five gas burner hob. Bosch dishwasher and two free-standing Zanussi fridge-freezers. Stainless steel sink. Space for table and chairs. Rear and side aspect with doors to utility room and conservatory. Walk-in pantry. Vinyl flooring and part-tiled walls.
Utility Room with glazed door to side access. White ceramic sink. Cupboard with hot water cylinder. Vaillant boiler installed 2010. Bosch washing machine and Zanussi tumble drier. Vinyl flooring.
Conservatory with limed wood effect flooring and window to dining area. Door to rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
Stairs with wood handrail and painted banisters leading to first floor landing with arched window to the side. Access with pull down ladder to large loft space.
Master bedroom to front aspect with wide range of light wood effect fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedrooms two and three are both doubles with a rear aspect. Bedroom four with side aspect has a fitted cupboard and drawers.
Family Bathroom comprising white suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, bidet and corner shower with shower on riser rail. Chrome ladder-style radiator.Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls.
The impressive South facing rear garden, in excess of 200 feet in length is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds to the side. Paved patio adjacent to house with seating area for outdoor entertaining. Side passage with gate. Greenhouse, shed and very large brick-built workshop with tiled roof and power offering potential for use as a home office. Crazy paved front driveway offers parking for several cars.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly