2 2 2
A rare opportunity to purchase a two bedroom spacious ground floor apartment with a patio area, garage and parking. The property is situated in a highly regarded and sought-after development adjoining Chesham Bois Common. Laurel Court is a select development of apartments set in beautiful, mature and well-maintained grounds creating a delightful setting and yet only approximately 3/4 of a mile from the town centre and Amersham station.
Part-glazed front door with video entrance system and wired for alarm system. A light and airy entrance hall leads to Bedroom Two and spacious hall. Door to Kitchen, Sitting Room, Master Bedroom and Bathroom. Feature floor to ceiling glass wall and useful coat cupboard.
Double bedroom with outlook to front elevation. Bespoke cabinetry consisting of desk, drawers, cupboards and range of shelving units. Integrated double wardrobes. Single radiator.
Master Bedroom and En-suite Shower Room
Large and spacious master bedroom with two built-in double wardrobes. Aspect to front elevation and gardens. Single Radiator. Door to part-tiled En-suite Shower Room which comprises a shower cubicle with electric shower, bidet, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled flooring.
Part-tiled with pale coloured suite featuring low level WC with concealed cistern and wash basin both set into a tiled surround. Panelled bath with Triton electric shower and decorative glass shower screen. Towel rail and mirrored cabinet. Vinyl flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Range of wooden base and wall units. Larder unit housing Liebherr fridge freezer. Glow worm boiler. Siemens washing machine and Bosch dishwasher. Aspect to the pretty well-maintained communal garden. One and a half bowl single drainer sink. Space for kitchen table and chairs. Large built-in cupboard housing water tank but also offering ample storage. Built in Neff double oven and built in Neff microwave. Four ring Neff gas hob. water softener. Door leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room
Large and spacious lounge with arch into a separate dining area. Carpeted throughout both rooms. Two single radiators and a double radiator. An attractive feature gas coal effect fire set in marble and wood surround with marble hearth. Large patio doors overlook the attractive grounds. Private patio area for alfresco dining.
Patio Area and Gardens
Large patio area overlooking the beautiful mature communal gardens.
In separate block with electric up and over door. Power and lighting.
Tenure & Service Charge
Lease is 999 years from 1994. Service Charge payable £1,900 pa (paid in 6 monthly instalments)
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.