2 2 3
An immaculately presented two bedroom detached bungalow with conservatory, in a sought after location situated very close to the Mansion House and its amenities.
Outside is a cupboard housing bins and meters.
Established assortment of mature shrubs and plants border the frontage. Private front door into:
Housing cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard with hot water tank, emergency call system, smoke alarm, radiator with shelf, coved ceiling and glazed doors to;
A bright spacious room with a dual aspect and large front aspect window with fitted pelmet and curtains and views of the walking meadow. Side aspect window with Mansion views. Feature fireplace with marble and wooden surround, two feature lights, radiator, TV/FM & telephone points, coved ceiling and archway into;
Fitted curtains and pelmet, single panelled radiator, coved ceiling, door onto kitchen and French doors into:
South West orientation, carpeted flooring, doors to a secluded patio and garden area with views across to the Mansion House.
Comprising a range of pine fronted eye and base level units with roll edge worktops incorporating 1 ½ bowl sink unit, integrated cooker with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor, fitted slim-line dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, rear aspect window with fitted blind and pleasant outlook over the patio area.
Rear aspect window with pleasant outlook with pelmet, curtains and blind. Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, emergency pull cord, panelled radiator, TV and telephone points and door onto;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Part tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, radiator to wall, side aspect window, mirror with shaver point and light, non-slip vinyl flooring.
Front aspect window with fitted pelmet and curtains and views over walking meadow. Storage cupboard with shelving and fuse box, radiator, TV and telephone points.
A modernised white suite comprising double walk-in shower with screen and chair, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Towel rail, extractor fan, non-slip vinyl flooring and window to rear aspect.
Private Westerly facing patio area and communal gardens.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 99 years from 1 Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £7,040.00 pa ( Oct 2020- Sept 2021)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax: Band F - £2,684.47 pa (2020-2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply. Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly