2 2 2
An immaculately presented detached two bedroom bungalow with conservatory and woodland views.
Outside bin store and storage cupboard, gently sloping walkway and wooden front door onto;
Housing cloaks cupboard with fitted washer/dryer, storage cupboard with shelving, radiator, coved ceilings, loft hatch to further storage, one and a half panel glazed doors onto;
SITTING / DINING ROOM:
Large front aspect window with fitted nets and curtains looking onto the wildlife meadow. Further side aspect window with fitted nets and curtains. Double radiator, feature fireplace, coving to ceiling, TV/FM & telephone points, three ceiling lights, archway through to dining area; space for table and chairs, door onto;
A range of cream eye and base level units with complimentary worktops, space for fridge/freezer, waist height cooker and eye level microwave, 4 ring hob with extractor above, dishwasher, stainless steel single sink with drainer and mixer tap, Vaillant boiler, slip resistant vinyl flooring.
Fitted blinds throughout, opens onto patio area in a delightful secluded position.
Built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, TV/FM and telephone points, emergency pull cord, window with blinds and curtains, door onto;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, heated towel rail, mirrored vanity cupboard, extractor fan, emergency pull cord, fully tiled walls and frosted glass window.
Front aspect window with fitted net and curtains, built-in single wardrobe with shelves & housing fuse box, radiator, power points.
White suite, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, heated towel rail, mirrored vanity cupboard, radiator, towel rail, emergency pull cord, fully tiled walls, frosted window and anti-slip vinyl flooring.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 2.5% (1st year), 5% (2nd year) or 10% (after year 2) of the sales price when the property is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from 1 July 2013
Ground Rent: £300 pa
Service Charge: £7,040.00 pa ( Oct 2020- Sept 2021)
Double Occupancy: + £300 pa
Council Tax: Band F - £2,684.47 pa (2020-2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply. Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
UPDATED - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly