2 2 1
A well-presented first floor two bedroom apartment, which is one of the larger properties with extra dressing room area in master bedroom.
Communal entrance with security code access.
Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Private front door into;
Wall Mounted call monitor system to 24-hour emergency assistance, coved ceiling, smoke alarm, radiator, thermostat control and large walk-in storage cupboard with shelving, water tank and fuse box. Loft hatch (boarded) with ladder, door onto;
SITTING / DINING ROOM:
A generous size room with a light and airy feel, benefiting from a Juliet UPVC balcony with views overlooking the communal grounds, TV/FM and telephone point, coving to ceiling, two ceiling lights, radiator and square archway into;
A range of pine eye and base level units with complimentary worktops incorporating a stainless steel one-and-a-half-bowl sink and drainer unit, freestanding fridge/freezer, fitted washer dryer, fitted oven with 4 ring hob above, ceiling extractor fan, tiled splash-backs and wood effect vinyl floor covering.
Rear aspect window with views over the well-maintained communal gardens, fitted curtains and blinds, built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors, fitted dressing table, single panelled radiator, feature central ceiling light, emergency pull cord to 24 hour assistance, TV/FM and telephone points. Arch leading into an extra dressing room area, currently used as a study.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Enclosed shower cubicle (fully tiled), shower head and screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror with shaver point, radiator, ceiling extractor fan, towel rail, emergency pull cord and carpet floor covering.
Rear aspect window overlooking communal gardens with fitted curtains, single radiator, central light, two built-in wardrobes, one housing boiler and the other with hanging rail and shelving.
White suite comprising enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, towel rail, wall mounted mirror with light above, mirrored feature wall, emergency pull cord to 24 hour assistance, shaver point, ceiling mounted extractor fan and carpet to flooring.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - Clients to organise their own media packages.
Lease: 99 years from 1 Jan 1995.
Ground Rent: £255 pa.
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa (Oct 2020 to Sep 2021) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,271.48 pa (2020-2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly