2 2 3
A rare opportunity to acquire an end of block dual aspect two bedroom retirement cottage, which has been completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout. Having close proximity to the Mansion House.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR -
PRIVATE FRONT DOOR INTO;
Coved ceiling with ceiling light, cupboard housing consumer box and under stairs storage, stairs to upper level and doors into;
Wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, towel rail, mirrored vanity unit with shaver point, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
A bright and airy room with dual aspect views over the communal grounds, coved ceilings, radiator, TV/FM and telephone point, two ceiling lights, new carpets throughout and archway into;
Coved ceilings patio doors leading into:
Brand new conservatory with wood effect vinyl flooring and door leading out onto a private patio area and gate to communal gardens.
Brand new white gloss eye and base level units with complementary granite effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless-steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated waist height Neff oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor above, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated boiler, tiled splashbacks, soft close doors and wood effect vinyl flooring. Rear aspect window overlooking patio area.
STAIRS TO UPPER LEVEL -
Front aspect window, ceiling light, triple wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, TV/FM and telephone point.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Half-tiled suite, walk-in shower with shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, towel rail, wall mounted vanity cupboard with shaver point. Tiled flooring and Velux window.
Rear aspect window with views over the Mansion House, double wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
Half-tiled walls, low level panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, mirrored vanity cupboard with shaving point, low level WC, towel rail, additional vanity cupboard, tiled flooring and Velux window.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee of 12.5% on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase which would be 12.5%. This assignment fee is fixed and does not change over time.
Lease: 99 years from 01 Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £6,556.00 pa (Oct 2020 to Sept 2021)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: F £2,684.47 pa (payable for the period of 2020 - 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hours domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
UPDATED - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly