4 2 3
A most attractive cottage style semi-detached home of character is situated in the popular residential road conveniently located about 0.6 of a mile from Northwood town centre and Metropolitan London Underground Station. Dating from 1915, the property has been subject to a major improvement and refurbishment programme, whilst retaining its original period charm such attractive features include white wooden shutters fitted to front windows.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
The property features a welcoming entrance hall, cloakroom, and three reception rooms including impressive sitting room with double doors opening to the stunning rear westerly facing garden.
The cream Shaker style kitchen/breakfast room, also overlooking the garden, is an ideal space for informal dining whilst the separate dining room provides further space for entertaining. A front aspect study/family room completes the ground floor.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
A light and spacious landing leads to a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and significant wardrobe storage. The first floor is completed with three further bedrooms, two doubles and a single which share the family bathroom.
The front of the property features a gated gravelled driveway, providing ample off-street parking, lined by high hedging and bordered by an area of lawn, mature trees and shrubs.
This westerly aspect rear garden is a most desirable feature of this family home. A large paved terrace adjacent to the property for outdoor entertaining has steps leading to an immaculate lawn. As well as mature hedging affording valuable privacy there are well stocked flower beds, a variety of shrubs and a charming rose arbour.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly