4 2 3
A rare opportunity to acquire one of Moor Park’s finest examples of an Arts & Crafts family home, offering a wealth of original features and set in mature grounds of almost an acre.
The sweeping lawns to the rear bordered by mature trees provide a most idyllic setting for this delightful house, approached via a generous driveway, which can accommodate parking for several cars. Conveniently located within walking distance of Moor Park Station, shops and the renowned Merchant Taylor’s School for boys. This stunning property will appeal to families and commuters alike.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly