A stylish and contemporary studio apartment set in a convenient town centre location close to the station, ideal for commuters. This thoughtfully designed property, originally the show flat, was converted in 2014 and offers light, open plan accommodation on the third floor. Added benefits include an allocated parking space and no onward chain.
The impressive communal entrance hall has an entry phone system for added security and post-boxes for each property. Lift to all floors. Carpeted staircase. Carpeted hallway leading to the property.
The private entrance hall has wood effect flooring and has the entry phone to allow access for visitors. A large storage cupboard houses the electric hot water cylinder, Zanussi washer/dryer, fuse board and electricity meter. There is ample space for coats, shoes and utility items. Contemporary wooden doors with chrome hardware lead to the living space and shower room.
The Living area has two large windows with roman blinds allowing light to fill the room, creating a sense of space. Large sofa, Wall mounted bed with a simple pull-down mechanism swiftly and conveniently transforms the area into a double bedroom. Shelving to one side of the bed, double wardrobe, electric heaters, TV and phone point. Continuation of wood effect flooring.
The kitchen area has been cleverly designed across the rear wall and provides a range of wall and base units in a white high gloss finish with a dark wood effect worktop and splashback. Single stainless-steel sink with mixer tap; integrated slimline Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi two ring ceramic hob, with pull out extractor above and two large pan drawers below; integrated AEG fridge with freezer space and integrated Zanussi combination oven.
The fully tiled shower room has a white suite with concealed cistern Duravit WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and wood effect vanity unit, and a spacious offset quadrant corner shower with sliding door. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Two large inset mirrors.
Allocated parking space to the rear through an archway. Bin store and secure bike store.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.