4 2 2
A well-presented, detached four bedroom family home set in a convenient and popular location close to the amenities of Hazlemere. This attractive detached house benefits from a delightful garden, and offers well balanced accommodation for all ages. In addition to an integral garage, the large driveway offers parking for at least three cars.
Wooden front door with adjacent full height window leading onto a spacious, welcoming entrance hall with an additional large window allowing light to fill the stairway. Door lead to the integral garage, downstairs cloakroom and sitting room. The cloakroom has a low-level WC and corner wash basin.
The sitting room has a large window and sliding patio doors offering views to the delightful garden; exposed brick walls and feature stone chimneybreast surround the electric fire; door to the kitchen.
The kitchen offers a range of base and wall units with a limed wood effect, with granite effect laminate worktop and double stainless-steel sink with double drainer. Zanussi electric freestanding cooker with double oven. Doors to utility room and dining room. Utility room has plumbing for a washing machine, venting for a tumble dryer and space for fridge freezer. Stelrad Ideal Mexico floor standing boiler. Door for side access to property.
Dining room has two windows to front aspect and leading conveniently from the kitchen provides a useful space for entertaining as well as informal family meals.
On the landing, access to the part-boarded loft with a ladder. Double aspect master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and a useful en-suite shower room featuring a shower with curtain, part-tiled walls, wash basin and WC. Bedrooms two and three, both double bedrooms are front aspect and the fourth single bedroom overlooks the rear garden.
Family bathroom is part-tiled and has a white Ideal Standard suite with low level WC, wash basin and bath with shower mixer tap.
Single integral garage with a metal up and over door.
Front garden is partly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and hedging and the ample driveway provides parking for at least three cars. Side access to the rear garden, with a wooden gate. Pretty rear garden, easily maintained, mainly laid to lawn with mixed hedging to one side and wooden close boarded fencing all around. Mature shrubs and flower beds. Garden shed. Paved patio adjacent to the house provides an ideal space for eating and entertaining outdoors. Outside tap.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.