2 2 1
An immaculately presented two bedroom first floor apartment backing onto a secluded woodland area of Cedars Village. Benefiting from a new Kitchen, Utility Room and En-Suite.
This property has been fully re-decorated throughout.
Private Front door into;
Wall mounted call monitor system to 24-hour emergency assistance, ladder access to boarded loft with light, coved ceiling, new utility room fitted with worktops, fitted cupboards, fuse box and Bosch washing machine. Radiator, smoke alarm and panel glazed door onto;
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 4.43M X 4.88M (14’6 x 16’)
A generous sized room benefiting from double glazed Juliet Balcony opening onto a south east facing woodland. Two ceiling lights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and square archway into;
MODERNISED KITCHEN: 1.96M X 2.92M (6’5 x 9’6)
Completely modernised to a high standard with a range of white gloss eye and base level units, with complementary wood effect worksurfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated Bosch appliances include; fridge / freezer, oven, ceramic 4 ring hob and extractor hood. Tiled splash-backs, space for dishwasher, ceiling spotlights and vinyl flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM: 4.4M X 2.7M (14’6 x 9’)
Rear aspect window with woodland views, built-in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, emergency pull cord, TV/FM and telephone points, door onto;
FULLY MODERNISED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with low level tray, electric start shower with shower head and screen. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling mounted extractor fan, wall mirror, shaver point, heated towel rail, emergency pull cord and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM TWO: 3.3M X 2.15M (10’9 x 7’)
Rear aspect window having woodland views. Single radiator, built-in cupboard housing boiler, built-in single wardrobe with mirrored concertina style doors, ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
White suite comprising wood panel enclosed bath with grab rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, towel rails, wall mounted mirror with light above, vanity cupboard, wall mounted extractor fan and emergency pull cord.
Boasting lovely woodland views in a secluded location within the village, close to the Mansion House.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase which would be 12.5%. 12.5% Fixed fee does not change over time. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 99 years from 01/01/1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £5,704.00 pa (Oct 2018 to Sept 2019)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band E - £2,182.49 pa (payable for the period of 2019 - 2020)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hours domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Created: 14 November 2018
Monies Payable by Tenant
The following monies will apply in respect of all new tenancies negotiated and will be payable at the following stages in the negotiation/contract:-
Upon acceptance of an Offer
• Pre-Tenancy Application Charge £200 (inc VAT) for the first applicant plus £100 (inc VAT) each additional applicant or guarantor. The charge covers:-
? Tenant referencing
? Identity and Right to Rent checks
? Drafting of all tenancy documentation
It is payable immediately terms are agreed and is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws for any reason. If any of the applicants fail referencing, £100 inc VAT will be refunded. If the Landlord withdraws for any other reason the charge will be refunded in full.
Upon the signing of the Tenancy Agreement
• The first month’s rent in advance.
No later than 48 Hours Prior to the Commencement of the Term
• A refundable security deposit (normally one and a half month's rent) will need to be paid in respect of any damages and dilapidations, such monies to be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• 50% of the cost for preparing the Inventory and Checking In by an Independent Inventory Clerk. This 50% share depends upon the size of the property and is currently:-
? £102.00 (inc VAT) for a 1 bedroom property
? £114.00 (inc VAT) for a 2 bedroom property
? £126.00 (inc VAT) for a 3 bedroom property
? £180.00 (inc VAT) for a 4 bedroom property
? £237.00 (inc VAT) for a 5 bedroom property
? £288.00 (inc VAT) for a 6 bedroom property
At the Expiry of the Tenancy
• 50% of the cost for Checking Out by an Independent Inventory Clerk. This 50% share depends upon the size of the property and is currently:-
? £60.00 (inc VAT) for a 1 bedroom property
? £66.00 (inc VAT) for a 2 bedroom property
? £72.00 (inc VAT) for a 3 bedroom property
? £99.00 (inc VAT) for a 4 bedroom property
? £126.00 (inc VAT) for a 5 bedroom property
? £153.00 (inc VAT) for a 6 bedroom property