2 2 1
An immaculately presented two bedroom first floor apartment backing onto a secluded woodland area of Cedars Village. Benefiting from a new Kitchen, Utility Room and En-Suite.
This property has been fully re-decorated throughout.
Private Front door into;
Wall mounted call monitor system to 24-hour emergency assistance, ladder access to boarded loft with light, coved ceiling, new utility room fitted with worktops, fitted cupboards, fuse box and Bosch washing machine. Radiator, smoke alarm and panel glazed door onto;
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 4.43M X 4.88M (14’6 x 16’)
A generous sized room benefiting from double glazed Juliet Balcony opening onto a south east facing woodland. Two ceiling lights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and square archway into;
MODERNISED KITCHEN: 1.96M X 2.92M (6’5 x 9’6)
Completely modernised to a high standard with a range of white gloss eye and base level units, with complementary wood effect worksurfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated Bosch appliances include; fridge / freezer, oven, ceramic 4 ring hob and extractor hood. Tiled splash-backs, space for dishwasher, ceiling spotlights and vinyl flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM: 4.4M X 2.7M (14’6 x 9’)
Rear aspect window with woodland views, built-in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, emergency pull cord, TV/FM and telephone points, door onto;
FULLY MODERNISED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with low level tray, electric start shower with shower head and screen. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling mounted extractor fan, wall mirror, shaver point, heated towel rail, emergency pull cord and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM TWO: 3.3M X 2.15M (10’9 x 7’)
Rear aspect window having woodland views. Single radiator, built-in cupboard housing boiler, built-in single wardrobe with mirrored concertina style doors, ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
White suite comprising wood panel enclosed bath with grab rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, towel rails, wall mounted mirror with light above, vanity cupboard, wall mounted extractor fan and emergency pull cord.
Boasting lovely woodland views in a secluded location within the village, close to the Mansion House.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase which would be 12.5%. 12.5% Fixed fee does not change over time. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 99 years from 01/01/1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa (Oct 2020 to Sept 2021)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band E - £2,271.48 pa (payable for the period of 2020 - 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hours domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
UPDATED - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly