2 2 3
A rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom end of block cottage which has been completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout. Having a lovely outlook over the walking meadow and located close to the Mansion House.
Outside storage cupboard housing.
Private front door into;
Coved ceiling, cupboard housing fuse box and under stairs storage, stairs to upper level with Acorn stair lift and doors into;
Wash hand basin with cupboard underneath, low level WC, radiator, mirror with shaver point and light, extractor fan and non-slip vinyl flooring.
SITTING / DINING ROOM: 4.5M X 3.25M (13Ft. 1Inc. X 10Ft. 7Incs.)
A bright and airy room with front aspect views over the walking meadow, coved ceilings, radiator, TV/FM and telephone point, two ceiling lights, new carpets throughout and archway into;
DINING ROOM: 2.4M X 2.75M (7Ft. 10Incs. X 9Ft.)
Coved ceilings, radiator, carpeted flooring and doors leading into:
CONSERVATORY: 1.75M X 2.5M (5Ft 8Incs X 8Ft. 2Incs.)
Conservatory with matching carpeted flooring and door leading out onto a private South West facing patio area and communal gardens.
KITCHEN: 2.4M X 2.4M (7Ft 10Incs. X 7Ft 10Incs.)
Brand new grey eye and base level units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless-steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and grill, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor above, integrated fridge / freezer, Hotpoint washing machine, tiled splash-backs, strip light and non-slip vinyl flooring. Rear aspect window overlooking patio area.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Stairs to first floor landing with acorn stair lift, Ceiling light and cupboard housing hot water tank.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.3M X 3.4M (10Ft. 9Incs. X 11Ft. 1Inc.)
Front aspect window overlooking communal grounds, ceiling light, triple wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, TV/FM and telephone point.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Half tiled suite, walk-in shower with shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, radiator, wall mounted mirror plus built-in light and shaver point. Non-slip vinyl flooring and Velux window.
BEDROOM TWO: 2.33M X 3M (7Ft.7Incs. X 9Ft. 10Incs.)
Rear aspect window with views over the communal gardens, double wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
Part tiled walls, low level panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and wall mounted mirror above with built in light and shaver point. Low level WC, radiator, non-slip vinyl flooring and Velux window.
TO THE FRONT:
Outside bin store and meter cupboard.
Private patio area and communal gardens.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase which would be 12.5%. 12.5% Fixed fee does not change over time. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 99 years from 01/01/1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £6,708.00 pa (Oct 2019 to Sept 2020)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: F - £2,684.47 pa (2020-2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hours domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
UPDATED - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly