3 2 1
An outstanding two/three bedroom home in a village location. This attractive detached property is immaculately presented and has driveway parking as well as a garage. The beautifully landscaped gardens are a stunning addition to this highly desirable property which is also ideally situated for commuting into London, and just a short distance from High Wycombe and Amersham.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall with oak flooring; cloakroom; utility room; 16ft living room with French doors to the beautiful rear garden; kitchen/breakfast room with dark grey base and wall units, granite work surfaces and integral Neff appliances, and a family room which could also be used as a third bedroom.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms. The impressive master suite to the rear has its own en-suite bathroom. In addition, there’s a recently renovated contemporary family shower room.
Outside to the front of the property there are attractive brick edged flowerbeds, and a gated block paved driveway provides ample parking. There’s an attached single garage with an electric up and over door and additional door to the rear, and a gated pedestrian access to the side and rear garden offers useful bin storage.
The stunning landscaped rear garden is a good size and laid mainly to lawn with a large patio area for outside entertaining, feature pergola with climbing shrubs, raised flower beds, mature trees and useful storage sheds.
Monies Payable by Tenant
The following monies will apply in respect of all new tenancies negotiated and will be payable at the following stages in the negotiation/contract:-
Upon acceptance of an Offer
• Pre-Tenancy Application Charge £200 (inc VAT) for the first applicant plus £100 (inc VAT) each additional applicant or guarantor. The charge covers:-
? Tenant referencing
? Identity and Right to Rent checks
? Drafting of all tenancy documentation
It is payable immediately terms are agreed and is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws for any reason. If any of the applicants fail referencing, £100 inc VAT will be refunded. If the Landlord withdraws for any other reason the charge will be refunded in full.
Upon the signing of the Tenancy Agreement
• The first month’s rent in advance.
No later than 48 Hours Prior to the Commencement of the Term
• A refundable security deposit (normally one and a half month's rent) will need to be paid in respect of any damages and dilapidations, such monies to be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• 50% of the cost for preparing the Inventory and Checking In by an Independent Inventory Clerk. This 50% share depends upon the size of the property and is currently:-
? £102.00 (inc VAT) for a 1 bedroom property
? £114.00 (inc VAT) for a 2 bedroom property
? £126.00 (inc VAT) for a 3 bedroom property
? £180.00 (inc VAT) for a 4 bedroom property
? £237.00 (inc VAT) for a 5 bedroom property
? £288.00 (inc VAT) for a 6 bedroom property
At the Expiry of the Tenancy
• 50% of the cost for Checking Out by an Independent Inventory Clerk. This 50% share depends upon the size of the property and is currently:-
? £60.00 (inc VAT) for a 1 bedroom property
? £66.00 (inc VAT) for a 2 bedroom property
? £72.00 (inc VAT) for a 3 bedroom property
? £99.00 (inc VAT) for a 4 bedroom property
? £126.00 (inc VAT) for a 5 bedroom property
? £153.00 (inc VAT) for a 6 bedroom property