3 2 2
A charming three-bedroom semi-detached family home with an attractive SW facing rear garden, in a convenient and popular location in Chorleywood within easy reach of the village, train station and M25 as well as local schools and other amenities. There is a garage and ample off-street parking. This well-presented property was built eleven years ago to a high specification with care and attention to detail. The result is a home with character, that blends seamlessly with the adjoining period property.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
The front door leads into the welcoming entrance hall with wood effect flooring, door to the integral garage and a stylish cloakroom with a white suite. Intruder alarm system fitted and maintained.
Sitting room with views to the attractive rear garden which can be accessed via the French doors and feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire; dining room has French doors and overlooks the pretty garden.
Contemporary front aspect kitchen fitted with wood wall and base units, built-in double oven and five burner gas hob with stainless steel extractor, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and inset Liebherr fridge-freezer. Breakfast bar for casual dining. Boiler housed in a cupboard.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
Stairs lead to the spacious landing with access to the loft (with light and pull-down ladder). Doors to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Rear aspect master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with cupboards above. En-suite shower room with white suite. Bedroom two and three also have fitted wardrobes.
Front aspect family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath.
The integral garage has an up and over door, power, light and door to the hall.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway offering ample parking and gated side access to the rear garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio and large summerhouse (with power) to the rear. Mature hedging and wooden fencing afford privacy.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly