2 2 1
A two-bedroom ground floor apartment enjoying a pleasant outlook over part of the delightful grounds and Mansion House at Cedars Village. Redecorated through with modernised kitchen.
Private Front Door into;
Large walk-in storage cupboard with shelving, fuse box, coved ceiling, radiator, emergency call system to 24-hour assistance and smoke alarm.
SITTING ROOM: 4.86m x 4.44m (15'11 x 14'6)
A good size room with a picture frame window and double patio doors leading out onto a patio area with views to the Mansion House. Coved ceilings, fitted curtains and poles, radiator, two ceiling lights, TV/FM and telephone points and square archway into;
KITCHEN: 1.96m x 3.94m
Modernised kitchen with gloss white fronted eye and base level units with complementary worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, ceramic hob and cooker with extractor above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer-dryer, down lights and ceramic flooring.
BEDROOM ONE: 2.76m x 4.4m (9' x 14'5)
Built-in double wardrobe, central ceiling light, TV/FM and telephone points, power points, panelled radiator, pull cord to 24-hour emergency assistance, rear aspect window with fitted curtains and views of communal gardens and Mansion House. Door into;
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
A white suite comprising; enclosed shower cubicle with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part-tiled, grab rail, wall mounted mirror with shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM TWO: 3.3m x 2.2m (10'9 x 7'2)
Built-in double wardrobe/storage cupboard with shelf and rail, additional cupboard housing boiler, power points, radiator, central ceiling light and rear aspect window with fitted curtains enjoying a pleasant outlook over the well maintained communal gardens.
Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part-tiled, mirror with light and shave point, radiator, extractor fan and pull cord to 24-hour emergency assistance, vinyl flooring.
Patio area and communal gardens,
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 99 Year Lease from 1 January 1995
Ground Rent: £255pa
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa ( Oct 2020 to Sept 2021) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa on service charge
Council Tax Band E - £2,271.48 (2020 to 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette (at cost).
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
- Facilities include; restaurant, bar, kiosk, guest suites - additional charges apply. Library, snooker table, computer facility and croquet lawn.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Viewing strictly by appointment only
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly