2 2 1
A beautifully presented and recently renovated two bedroom ground floor apartment, boasting a much sought after location with fantastic views over the croquet lawn and Mansion House, boasting South West orientation (end of block).
THIS PROPERTY IS SITUATED CLOSE TO THE MANSION HOUSE WITH EASY ACCESS TO ALL OF ITS FACILITIES.
PRIVATE FRONT DOOR INTO;
Large walk-in utility/laundry cupboard with cupboard, tilled flooring, new fuse box, space for washing machine, space for tumble drier and space for freezer. Hallway has carpeted flooring, coved ceiling, radiator, emergency call system to 24-hour assistance and smoke alarm.
A good size room with a UPVC window and double patio doors leading out onto a patio area with views to the Mansion House and croquet lawn. Rails for fitted curtains, coved ceiling, radiator, two ceiling lights, TV/FM and telephone points, South West facing patio area and square archway into;
A recently renovated contemporary kitchen with metro tiling, a range of off-white wood-effect eye and base level units with complementary grey laminated work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl composite sink and drainer unit, ceramic hob and oven, fully-integrated fridge, warming draw, microwave and slimline dishwasher. Side window with fitted roller blind with pleasant outlook, LED spot lights and vinyl flooring.
Built-in double wardrobe, TV/FM and telephone point, power points, panelled radiator, pull cord to 24-hour emergency assistance, rear aspect window with blinds, curtain rail and views of communal gardens and Mansion House. Door into;
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
A contemporary white suite comprising; glass shower screen cubicle with Aqualisa shower attachment, wash hand basin with tiled concealed drainage, low level WC with concealed cistern, fully-tiled, wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting and storage cupboard, extractor fan, Led lighting, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Built-in double wardrobe with shelf, rail and housing recently replaced combi boiler, power points, radiator, central ceiling light and rear aspect window with rail for curtains and blinds enjoying a pleasant outlook over the well-maintained communal gardens and Mansion House.
Recently renovated bathroom with tiled bath with mixer tap and shower head, wash hand basin with storage, low level WC, part-tiled, mirror with storage, radiator, extractor fan and pull cord to 24-hour emergency assistance.
One of the most sought-after locations with South West facing patio area and fantastic views of the croquet lawn and Mansion House.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn. All properties are preinstalled for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 99 years from 1 Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £255pa
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa (2020 to 2021)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band E - £2,271.48 (2020 to 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette (at cost).
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
- Facilities include; restaurant, bar, kiosk, guest suites - additional charges apply. Library, snooker table, computer facility and croquet lawn.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Viewing strictly by appointment only
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Created on: 10-11-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly