2 2 4
An immaculately presented two bedroom plus study chalet bungalow located close to the main Mansion House. Build to a high-specification in 2011, rarely available one of only two built and very sought after.
Fenced Outside Bin Store, patio walk way with covered entrance porch, own front door.
Spacious L shaped hallway with door leading to the rest of the accommodation and stairs to upper. Coved ceilings, smoke alarm, emergency call system, double panel glazed doors into;
SITTING ROOM 3.5M X 4.6M (11'4 X 15'09) DINING ROOM 2.15M X 3.7M (7'05 X 12'13)
Large dual aspect room with patio doors opening to a small patio area. All windows fitted with blinds, two ceiling lights, coved ceilings, TV/FM and phone point, archway into dining area, side aspect windows, one ceiling light, open plan into kitchen;
KITCHEN: 3.7M X 2.5M (12'1 X 8'2)
Modern cream eye and base level units with integrated fridge and freezer, waist height Siemens cooker, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Cupboard housing combi boiler, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, ceramic 4 ring hob with extractor above and spotlights. Rear aspect window with electric opening, ceramic tiled flooring, smoke alarm, patio doors leading into Garden Room.
GARDEN ROOM: 2.37M X 2.8M (7'7 X 9'1)
Good sized with fitted blinds, ceramic tiled flooring, patio doors leading to patio area and secluded communal gardens.
BEDROOM TWO: 3.24M X 4.1M (10'6 X 13'4)
Downstairs double bedroom with rear aspect windows with secluded views. Wall of fitted wardrobes, large under-stairs cupboard, TV/FM and phone point.
JACK AND JILL EN-SUITE WETROOM / CLOAKROOM:
Bi-fold shower enclosure, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, mirrored vanity cupboard, shaver point, non-slip flooring and bi-fold door.
STUDY: 2.4M X 2.3M (7'87 X 7'54)
Front aspect window, coved ceilings, TV/FM and phone point.
BEDROOM ONE: 3.3M X 7 (10'8 X 22'9) DRESSING AREA 3.4M X 1.2M (11'15 X 3'9)
Stairs to large master bedroom with double aspect windows, three double built-in wardrobes, plus extra fitted cupboards and large airing cupboard, smoke alarm, TV/FM and phone point.
Tiled panel enclosed bath with riser chair, fully tiled, low level WC, wash basin with cupboard beneath, heated towel rail, mirrored vanity cupboard and non-slip flooring.
This semi detached cottage enjoys secluded communal gardens to the rear and excellent light throughout the house. It is a short level walk to the Mansion House.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property. 5% (1st year), 10% (2nd year), or 12.5% (after year 2) of the sales price when re-sold or 12.5% if pre-paid on purchase. Owners can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase or at the point of surrendering the lease. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125-year lease from 1st Oct 2005
Ground Rent: £275 per annum - which will double every 25 years from the start of the lease
Service Charge: £6,480.00 pa
Double Occupancy: + £300 pa
Council Tax: Band G - £2, 976.12 (2019/2020)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Created – 10 December 2018
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly