2 2 1
A rare chance to acquire a fully refurbished two bedroom first floor apartment connected to the Mansion House for easy access to facilities. The property benefits from having a new kitchen, utility room, en-suite and bathroom finished to a high standard.
LIFT AND STAIRS TO ACCOMMODATION.
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT.
PRIVATE FRONT DOOR INTO;
Wall mounted call monitor system to 24-hour emergency assistance, new UPVC windows throughout, coved ceiling. New utility room fitted with worktops, fitted cupboards, fuse box, temperature control unit and washing machine. Radiator, smoke alarm and solid wood panel glazed door into;
SITTING / DINING ROOM:
A generous sized room benefiting from new UPVC double glazed doors leading to Juliet Balcony. Spotlights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and square archway into;
Completely modernised to a high standard with a range of grey eye and base level units with complementary quartz effect worksurfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated waist height Neff appliances include dishwasher, oven and microwave, ceramic 4 ring hob and extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks, ceiling spotlights and wood effect vinyl flooring. Side aspect window.
UPVC rear aspect window, built-in double wardrobe, solid wood double doors, panelled radiator, TV/FM and telephone points, door into;
FULLY MODERNISED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower head and glass screen. Low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted extractor fan, mirrored vanity cupboard, heated towel rail, sunken shelves and tiled flooring.
Rear aspect window, single radiator, built-in double cupboard with rails and shelving housing Worcester boiler, built-in single wardrobe with wood doors, ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with glass screen and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC with flush, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted vanity cupboard, wall mounted extractor fan, sunken shelves and tiled flooring.
Wildwood Court benefits from being attached to the Mansion House and the village facilities.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 2.5% (1st year), 5% (2nd year) or 10% (after year 2) of the sales price when the property is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from date of completion
Ground Rent: £300 pa
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa (Oct 2020 to Sep 2021)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,271.48 pa
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Created - 13-11-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly