2 2 2
A well situated mid-terrace two-bedroom cottage with conservatory situated in a desirable position and close to the mansion House and amenities. The accommodation comprises;
ON THE GROUND FLOOR -
Private front door into;
With cloaks / storage cupboard housing fuse box, smoke alarm, radiator, call monitor system to 24 hour emergency assistance. Stairs to further accommodation with fitted Acorn stair lift, underneath is a fitted washer/dryer.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror with shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, fan and carpeted flooring.
Sitting Room: 4.5m x 3.28m (14’9 x 10’9)
Opening into dining area with door to kitchen and entrance to conservatory. Coved ceiling, broadband internet access with TV/FM points, power points, two light fittings and single panel radiators. Large front aspect window with fitted curtains.
Dining Area: 2.77m x 2.39m (9’1 x 7’10)
Space for dining table and chairs, coved ceiling, light fitting, fitted curtains, radiator and entrance into;
Conservatory: 2.39m x 1.6m (7’10 x 5’3)
Conservatory with blinds and vinyl flooring. Double doors to a private West facing patio area with plenty of space for table and chairs.
Kitchen: 2.39m x 2.39m (7’10 x 7’10)
Range of modern pine fronted eye and base level units with roll edged work surfaces incorporating one-and-a-half-bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob with oven below and extractor above, wall mounted boiler, freestanding fridge and freezer, wall extractor and vinyl flooring. Rear aspect window with roller blind.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR -
First Floor Landing:
Radiator, smoke alarm and airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One: 3.35m x 3.33m (11’ x 10’11)
Front aspect window with fitted blind, built-in triple wardrobes, radiator, loft hatch, TV/FM point, emergency pull cords, telephone point, power points and concertina door into;
En Suite Shower Room:
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, emergency pull cord, heated towel rail, fully tiled, mirror with light and shaver point, velux window and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two: 2.97m x 2.36m (9’9 x 7’9)
Rear aspect window with fitted blind, built in double wardrobe with sliding doors, ceiling light, radiator and power points.
Fully tiled, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, half tiled, mirror with shaver point, emergency pull cord, heated towel rail, extractor fan, Velux window and vinyl flooring.
To the front:
Outside bin store and meter cupboard.
Private patio area and communal gardens.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase which would be 12.5%. The assignment fee due is broken down as the following: 5% (1st Year), 10% (2nd Year) or 12.5% of the sales price when re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from 01/10/2005
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £6,032.00 pa (Oct 2018 to Sept 2019)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: F £2,579.31 pa (payable for the period of 2019 - 2020)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hours domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Updated: 02 August 2018
Monies Payable by Tenant
The following monies will apply in respect of all new tenancies negotiated and will be payable at the following stages in the negotiation/contract:-
Upon acceptance of an Offer
• Pre-Tenancy Application Charge £200 (inc VAT) for the first applicant plus £100 (inc VAT) each additional applicant or guarantor. The charge covers:-
? Tenant referencing
? Identity and Right to Rent checks
? Drafting of all tenancy documentation
It is payable immediately terms are agreed and is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws for any reason. If any of the applicants fail referencing, £100 inc VAT will be refunded. If the Landlord withdraws for any other reason the charge will be refunded in full.
Upon the signing of the Tenancy Agreement
• The first month’s rent in advance.
No later than 48 Hours Prior to the Commencement of the Term
• A refundable security deposit (normally one and a half month's rent) will need to be paid in respect of any damages and dilapidations, such monies to be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• 50% of the cost for preparing the Inventory and Checking In by an Independent Inventory Clerk. This 50% share depends upon the size of the property and is currently:-
? £102.00 (inc VAT) for a 1 bedroom property
? £114.00 (inc VAT) for a 2 bedroom property
? £126.00 (inc VAT) for a 3 bedroom property
? £180.00 (inc VAT) for a 4 bedroom property
? £237.00 (inc VAT) for a 5 bedroom property
? £288.00 (inc VAT) for a 6 bedroom property
At the Expiry of the Tenancy
• 50% of the cost for Checking Out by an Independent Inventory Clerk. This 50% share depends upon the size of the property and is currently:-
? £60.00 (inc VAT) for a 1 bedroom property
? £66.00 (inc VAT) for a 2 bedroom property
? £72.00 (inc VAT) for a 3 bedroom property
? £99.00 (inc VAT) for a 4 bedroom property
? £126.00 (inc VAT) for a 5 bedroom property
? £153.00 (inc VAT) for a 6 bedroom property