2 2 2
A well situated mid-terrace two-bedroom cottage with conservatory situated in a desirable position and close to the mansion House and amenities. The accommodation comprises;
ON THE GROUND FLOOR -
Private front door into;
With cloaks / storage cupboard housing fuse box, smoke alarm, radiator, call monitor system to 24 hour emergency assistance. Stairs to further accommodation with fitted Acorn stair lift, underneath is a fitted washer/dryer.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror with shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, fan and carpeted flooring.
Sitting Room: 4.5m x 3.28m (14’9 x 10’9)
Opening into dining area with door to kitchen and entrance to conservatory. Coved ceiling, broadband internet access with TV/FM points, power points, two light fittings and single panel radiators. Large front aspect window with fitted curtains.
Dining Area: 2.77m x 2.39m (9’1 x 7’10)
Space for dining table and chairs, coved ceiling, light fitting, fitted curtains, radiator and entrance into;
Conservatory: 2.39m x 1.6m (7’10 x 5’3)
Conservatory with blinds and vinyl flooring. Double doors to a private West facing patio area with plenty of space for table and chairs.
Kitchen: 2.39m x 2.39m (7’10 x 7’10)
Range of modern pine fronted eye and base level units with roll edged work surfaces incorporating one-and-a-half-bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob with oven below and extractor above, wall mounted boiler, freestanding fridge and freezer, wall extractor and vinyl flooring. Rear aspect window with roller blind.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR -
First Floor Landing:
Radiator, smoke alarm and airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One: 3.35m x 3.33m (11’ x 10’11)
Front aspect window with fitted blind, built-in triple wardrobes, radiator, loft hatch, TV/FM point, emergency pull cords, telephone point, power points and concertina door into;
En Suite Shower Room:
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, emergency pull cord, heated towel rail, fully tiled, mirror with light and shaver point, velux window and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two: 2.97m x 2.36m (9’9 x 7’9)
Rear aspect window with fitted blind, built in double wardrobe with sliding doors, ceiling light, radiator and power points.
Fully tiled, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, half tiled, mirror with shaver point, emergency pull cord, heated towel rail, extractor fan, Velux window and vinyl flooring.
To the front:
Outside bin store and meter cupboard.
Private patio area and communal gardens.
LEASE DETAILS -
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase which would be 12.5%. The assignment fee due is broken down as the following: 5% (1st Year), 10% (2nd Year) or 12.5% of the sales price when re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from 01/10/2005
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £6,248.00 pa (Oct 2019 to Sept 2020)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: F £2,684.47 pa (payable for the period of 2020 - 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hours domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly