2 2 1
An immaculately presented end of block two bedroom ground floor apartment, having dual aspect with Woodland and Mansion Views.
This property has a modernised Kitchen, Utility and Shower Room.
PRIVATE FRONT DOOR INTO;
Wall mounted call monitor system to 24-hour emergency assistance, coved ceiling. Utility room fitted with worktops, fitted cupboard, fuse box and washing machine / dryer. Radiator, smoke alarm and solid wood panel glazed door into;
SITTING / DINING ROOM:
A generous sized room benefiting from new UPVC double glazed doors leading to East facing patio area and fitted curtains. Two ceiling lights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and square archway with sliding panel glazed doors into;
Completely modernised to a high standard with a range of cream eye and base level units with complementary granite worksurfaces incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated waist height Neff appliances include; dishwasher fridge, oven, electric induction 4 ring hob and extractor hood. granite splash-backs, ceiling lights and vinyl flooring. Side aspect window with fitted blind and views to woodland.
UPVC rear aspect window with fitted curtains, built-in double wardrobe, solid wood double doors, panelled radiator, TV/FM and telephone points, door onto;
FULLY MODERNISED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric start shower with shower head and screen. Low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, wall mounted extractor fan, mirrored vanity cupboard, heated towel rail, vinyl tiled flooring.
Rear aspect window having woodland and Mansion views, single radiator, built-in cupboard with rails, built-in single wardrobe with boiler, ceiling light and Karndean wood effect flooring.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, vinyl tiled flooring.
Lovely position with dual aspect views of woodland and Mansion House.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed Mansion House which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
ASSIGNMENT FEE - Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from 1st Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £350 pa
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa (Oct 2020 to Sept 2021)
Double Occupancy: + £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,271.48 pa (2020 - 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating.
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Added - 30-03-2020
Funds required before the tenancy starts payable to Binks Estate Agents (‘the Agent’)
• Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent per tenancy where annual rent is under £50,000, or Six weeks’ rent weeks’ where annual rent is over £50,000. This is a refundable deposit to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. It will be transferred by Binks to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
• Rent - The first month’s rent in advance.
Additional funds that may be payable to The Agent during the tenancy
• Payment of up to £50 (inc. VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest on any late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England Base Rate
• Payment for actual costs reasonably incurred by the landlord as a consequence of the loss of keys and security devices by the tenant
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of the tenancy
Binks is a member of Propertymark Client Protection scheme (ref number C0003570). It is also a member of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D01094), which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly